Earn Continuing Education on Your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Even Your Phone!
A series of webinars is available, complimentary to IAHCSMM members (with a small fee for non-members). These webinars on varying topics can be used for general Central Service/Sterile Processing learning or Continuing Education (CE) for certification renewals. Completion of any IAHCSMM webinar provides 1 CE hour.
To view available webinars, click here for the Online Store. Once you've purchased a webinar, you will have access to view the content through your IAHCSMM Account. Please note: If your membership is in good standing, costs of each webinar will show as $0 in your shopping cart; simply complete the $0 payment to gain access to the webinars.
Following each webinar, there will be a brief survey to take in order to receive credit toward your renewals.
- Basic Instrument Inspection
- Behind Closed Doors: The Role of Central Service in Infection Prevention
- Central Service Attire
- Developing Teaching and Training Skills
- Environmental Cleaning
- Fostering a Mentoring Culture in Your Department
- General Safety
- High-Level Disinfection
- Immediate Use Steam Sterilization (IUSS)
- Implant Processing
- Laparoscopic, Robotic and Insulated Instrument Inspection
- Loaned Instrumentation
- Risk Assessment
- Sterilization Containers
- Survey Readiness
- Understanding and Developing a Competency Program
Check the Online Store for further information on the webinars and access to all the content!