Since its inception in 2009, Central Source has become a leading member resource. Each month, the latest issue of Central Source is delivered directly to more than 24,000 email addresses, providing a wide range of useful, timely and easy-to-digest feature articles, expert advice, news briefs, informative web links, career advancement tips, and more.
Monthly feature articles include:
- Educator Update – an expert-written column geared toward CS professionals of all titles and experience levels
- Manager Monthly – a column spotlighting CS managers/supervisors who are improving quality in their departments
- Breaking News You Can Use – helpful tips and important news affecting the healthcare industry at large
- Certification Corner – a column that helps readers understand the advocacy initiatives of CS
- Ask the Expert – a Q&A feature that provides standards-based responses from IAHCSMM's Educational Director
- Catapult Your Career – a column offering resume and interviewing tips, and other strategies for advancing one's career
All ad placements include direct URL hyperlink to webpage of advertiser's choosing in both digital and PDF formats. All IAHCSMM members have access to archived issues from 2009 thru the current issue.
Large Vertical Banner Ad
145 x 750 pixels
Medium Vertical Banner Ad
145 x 475 pixels
Small Vertical Banner Ad
145 x 230 pixels
$750 per issue
For additional information, please contact Jeff Warren, Director of Business Development, 312.440.0078 x304 or email.