VENDORS STEPPING UP TO HELP CELEBRATE
STERILE PROCESSING WEEK
CIVCO is launching a new webinar, Proper Steps in Automatic Reprocessing of Ultrasound Probes, during Sterile Processing Week. Register Today.
- CROSSTEX would like to celebrate Sterile Processing week by recognizing all of the hard work Sterile Processing department teams do. In honor of SPD week, we are giving away one certification scholarship a day from October 12-16. Recipients can choose between a CBSPD certification or an IAHCSMM certification with a value up to $300! You can enter now at by submitting this form. Five scholarship recipients will be notified by email and announced on Crosstex’s social media platforms on Friday October 16th. We will also be highlighting Sterile Processing departments on our new social media pages. Follow our new Crosstex Medical Facebook and Crosstex Medical LinkedIn, and tag us in your team pics. You can also email your pics to firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll share the pics and creative, fun or inspirational posts may be awarded with surprise gifts!
- EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES would like to recognize and celebrate the hard work and dedication of Sterile Processing professionals in providing clean, sterile instruments to ensure patient safety. Thank you for all that you do! For resources on effectively managing water quality, Visit our Resource Page. The resource page includes information on water quality in sterile processing and links to our IAHCSMM approved educational webinar, SPD Primer on water quality and product information.
- HALYARD is sponsoring a webinar accredited by IAHCSMM, Stress in the SPD: Why does it happen and how can we manage it? This webinar will be held on Wednesday, October 28, 11:00 am – 11:30 am EDT, presented by Dr. Laurent Dreyfuss, Director, Global Medical & Clinical Affairs, O&M Global Products. Dr. Dreyfuss will discuss stressors typically experienced in the healthcare work environment, self-care opportunities for Sterile Processing personnel and how to build self-care skills. Those working in the hospital SPD – and all healthcare professionals – are invited to attend. Continuing Education Credits of .5 contact hours is available upon the completion of the program. Today through Sterile Processing Week, you may Register Here.
- HEALTHMARK is offering a chance to win a Pink Power Package, to include items to help your department show support during breast cancer awareness month and to celebrate Sterile Processing Week. The Pink Power Package will include 2 breast cancer awareness cotton scrub caps, 20 breast cancer awareness disposable scrub caps, 5 pairs of pink compression socks, 2 pairs of heart of the hospital sociks, 2 pairs of pink arm sleeves, 1 heart of the hospital sign, 1 heart of the hospital plaque and 150 assorted PPE decals. Click Here to Enter (be sure to include a message on why your department deserves to win!).
- KEY SURGICAL is showing support and gratitude for all Sterile Processing professionals during Sterile Processing Week in a couple of different ways. First, we have created a set of on-demand education courses (IAHCSMM and CBRN accredited) that are designed to help employees grow in their role. Employees can empower themselves through education and 30 CEs are provided through the Key Surgical Education Program. Second, Key Surgical recognizes that department managers are short on time but want to show appreciation to their team in creative ways! That's why Key Surgical created an “SP Week Kit” with printable, pre-written notes for managers to give to their team members. The colorful notes feature fun ways to say ‘thank you’. Just reach out to your rep to get started! Visit www.keysurgical.com to find your rep based on your state.
PROPPER MANUFACTURING COMPANY is proud to offer an IAHCSMM Annual Conference Scholarship, Propper Academy Leaders Program, for professionals looking to become active members in the Sterile Processing education community. Propper will provide scholarships for up to 4 individuals to attend the next IAHCSMM Annual Conference and Expo. The scholarship will cover registration fees and housing. Additional paid workshops and airfare are not included. Download Application. Apply Online.
- PURE PROCESSING is holding its 6th annual Sterile Processing Week Battle Ready Challenge, setting up interdepartmental teams in a duel to achieve the ultimate in clean. SPD contenders will receive team pins, a poster, and an activity guide of fun competitive activities. Train yourselves and challenge your colleagues to determine who is most battle-ready! Learn More.
- SIPS CONSULTS would like to take a moment to say Thank YOU to each and every Sterile Processing professional for patient safety and instrument care! We appreciate and celebrate CSPD dedicated professionals for all their outstanding achievements – not just this week, but year-round. You are the heart! Show your pride in the profession! We have a variety of items available inside our SIPS STORE. Also, join our Tik Tok Wipe It Down Challenge! Each day of the workweek, October 11-16, SIPS Consults will award a $500 prize, awarded for each category of Sterile Processing (decontam, prep and pack, etc.). Send your TikTok via a YouTube link to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org with #spdwipeitdownchallenge in the subject line. Celebrate our profession AND put $500 in your pocket!!
- ULTRA CLEAN SYSTEMS has endeavored to acknowledge all the hard work done by SP professionals to ensure patient safety remains a top priority, every year since 2017, and we continue that tradition in 2020 with yet another Sterile Processing Week (formerly Central Service Week) scholarship challenge. Each year we award three winners scholarships to attend the IAHCSMM Annual Conference & Expo, a paid IAHCSMM membership, and a custom award (plaque or trophy). The top winner also receives $500 in expense assistance. Ultra Clean Systems’ fourth annual challenge is called Rita the Reprocessor, inspired by the allegorical and iconic Rosie the Riveter who represented women who worked in factories and shipyards during World War II as men went to battle. To enter the 2020 scholarship challenge, Visit Us and tell us how you or your department adapted to disruptions in your SPD caused by COVID-19. Download a Rita the Reprocessor Poster.