Mobile Instrument Conference Scholarship
Mobile Instrument recognizes the importance of certification and continuing education in the sterile processing profession, and is providing Scholarships for up to 5 individuals to attend the 2020 IAHCSMM Annual Conference & Expo in Chicago, Illinois. The scholarship covers registration fees and up to 4 nights of hotel accommodations. (Transportation and other expenses not included.) For further information, cilck here.
- Jennifer Barnickel, SP Manager - Presence St. Joseph Medical Center, Joliet, IL
- Jesse Caffey, SP Shift Supervisor - University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX
- Chris Dodd, CSSD Supervisor - Fairview Southdale Hospital, Edina, MN
- Beverly Hawkins, SPD Lead Tech - UTH East Texas, Tyler, TX
- Nick McCoy, Training & Development Specialist - Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, MI