Endoscope Reprocessing Manual
This manual will assist readers in learning the science behind the discipline, as well as the why’s and how’s of endoscope reprocessing tasks. That knowledge will help those working in the discipline to succeed on the job and keep quality and patient safety at the forefront of every process.
Some of the important topics addressed include:
- Regulations, Standards and Resources
- Point-of-Use Cleaning, Transport and Leak Testing
- Cleaning Processes for Flexible Endoscopes
- Endoscope Inspection and Preparation
- High-Level Disinfection and Sterilization processes for Flexible Endoscopes
- Endoscope Handling, Storage and Transport
1st Edition Boxed Course
The 1st Edition Boxed Course includes the Endoscope Reprocessing Manual and the Workbook. The purpose of the manual is to provide information that enhances the knowledge of those responsible for reprocessing endoscopes and those who manage that process.
*Note: we also offer the option to purchase the Manual or Workbook separately.
|Table of Contents Shipping Information|
Ordering Endoscope Course Materials
All orders require one business day for processing. Orders will not be shipped the same day received, and next day air orders will be sent out the following business day (weekends and holidays not included).
|Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Order Online Order By Mail|
For more information and publication items, visit the IAHCSMM Store.