CRCST Lesson Plans
CIS Lesson Plans
CHL Lesson Plans
Obtain your Continuing Education Credits Through IAHCSMM's Online Lesson Plans Today
With IAHCSMM's online lesson plans, for a nominal fee, obtaining your continuing education credits is fast and easy. Your lesson plans will be graded immediately and your scores will automatically be submitted to IAHCSMM headquarters and applied toward your account. You can reference these scores at any time by logging into your Account Profile. You do not need to submit any paper printouts of your scores when renewing your certification.
The more lesson plans you complete online, the less paperwork you'll have to submit with your annual renewal. So, whether you want to tackle all of your points at once or if you want to take your time throughout the coming months, you now have an easy, convenient and FAST option to obtain credits and re-certify.
Upon passing, you will receive 2 points (contact hours) per quiz. Credit is only given once per successful passing of a quiz (if you have successfully passed a quiz, you will not be able to submit that quiz an additional time). If you fail the quiz, you will need to attempt another exam grading to receive credit. (You will have two attempts at each quiz, per purchased credits).
How to Receive Credit for Taking Online Quizzes
- Purchase pre-paid credits (see Purchasing Tab)
- From your Account Profile, select "My Online Education," and then select the Lesson you wish to take. Study the article carefully, and when ready, choose Quiz
- The Quiz will open and you can proceed to answer all of the questions
- Choose Submit at the end of the quiz and it will be immediately graded (a score sheet will appear as soon as grading has been completed)
- If you do not see a score sheet, you may always log on to your Account Profile and select "My Lesson Details" for a full listing of completed quizzes and scores
Mailed submissions to IAHCSMM will not be graded and will not be granted a point value.