Call for Presentation Proposals
IAHCSMM Conference: Phoenix, Arizona
April 29 - May 2, 2018
Be a part of the premier conference for Central Service professionals by presenting an education session at the IAHCSMM 2018 Annual Conference and Expo, held in Phoenix, Arizona, April 29 - May 2, 2018 (with pre-conference events on Saturday, April 28, 2018). Each year's conference features some of the discipline's most dynamic and knowledgeable speakers.
IAHCSMM is currently seeking presentation proposals for the following dates:
- Lecture Sessions (Sunday, April 29 - Wednesday, May 2)
- Hands on Labs and interactive Workshops (Saturday, April 28)
If you would like to share your expertise on a Central Service-related topic, please review the information below and use the form provided to submit your proposal.
- Present a non-commercial program
- Submit a brief bio and a professional digital photo (for marketing materials)
- Submit requested information for Nursing and CS Continuing Education Approvals
- Meet established deadlines for all materials
If you are selected, you will receive specific details on submission timelines, as well as review and presentation requirements.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN JULY 10, 2017.
Presentation Proposal Information
- Lecture Presentations (delivered as General or Concurrent Sessions) are 60 minutes long and should include 5-10 minutes for audience questions
- Interactive Workshops (delivered to groups of 40 attendees) are 60 minutes long
- Hands on Labs (delivered to groups of 25 attendees) are 60 minutes long