Purdue & IAHCSMM partner to give CRCST holders a head start on undergrad degree
Source: IAHCSMM/Purdue University
April 15, 2020
Purdue University, Purdue University Global and IAHCSMM have partnered to provide free credit toward a Purdue Global degree. Learners with an active CRCST credential or who have a certificate of completion for the Purdue University Central Service Online Technical Training 8th Edition course are eligible for a head start on their Purdue Global degree.
Credentials or certificates can be applied to any Purdue Global undergraduate degree, including the following programs:
- BS in Health Science
- BS in Health and Wellness
- BS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Nutrition
- BS in Health Information Management
- BS in Human Services in Youth/Family Services and Administration
- BS in Business Administration (multiple concentrations available)
- BS in Psychology in Applied Behavior Analysis, Addictions, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Upon acceptance to Purdue Global and submission of the appropriate application, learners will be awarded full credit (5 quarter-credit hours) for HS255 Sterile Processing for Surgical Technologists as well as 3 quarter credits of lower-level Health Science elective.
For questions about the program, contact: Purdue Global at 844.787.3834 or Purdue University at 800.830.0269.