Check out Events Sponsored by Allied Associations, Vendors and more.
CS Professionals perform specific, detail-focused functions that play a critical role in the delivery of quality customer service and, above all, quality patient care. IAHCSMM understands that fulfilling such an important role requires interdisciplinary teamwork amongst the CS, OR, Infection Control, Endoscopy, Nursing and other critical departments and disciplines. Here are some upcoming events for associations.
- AORN - Surgical Conference and Expo, April 6 -10, 2019, Nashville, TN
- IAHCSMM Annual Conference, April 28 - May 1, 2019, Anaheim, CA
- SGNA - 2019 Annual Course, April 14 - 16, 2019, Portland, OR
- ASCA - Annual Conference, May 15 - 18, 2019, Nashville, TN
- AST - Annual Conference, May 29 - June 1, 2019, National Harbor, MD
- AAMI - Annual Conference, June 7 - 10, Cleveland, OH
- APIC - 2019 Annual Conference, June 12 - 14, 2019, Philadelphia, PA
- AHRMM - Annual Conference, July 28 - 31, 2019, San Diego, CA
- National Surgical Technologists Week - September 16 - 22, 2018
- International Central Service Week - October 14 - 20, 2018
- International Infection Prevention Week - October 14 - 20, 2018
- Perioperative Nurses Week - November 11 - 17, 2018
- 20th World Sterilization Congress - October 30, 2019, The Hague, The Netherlands