To view previous scholarship recipients, visit our Scholarships page.
IAHCSMM Foundation Conference Scholarship
The IAHCSMM Foundation will be providing five scholarships for the 2018 IAHCSMM Annual Conference and Expo in Phoenix, Arizona. The scholarships will cover registration fees and up to 4 nights of hotel accommodations. To learn more about the IAHCSMM Foundation, click here.To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must:
- Be employed in a Central Service or Materiel Management Department;
- Provide demonstrated commitment to continuing education and best practices;
- Be a certified technician; and
- Submit the scholarship application along with a letter of recommendation from a current supervisor/manager.
Applications for the 2018 Foundation Conference Scholarship must have been received by January 15, 2018.
- Ann Briggs - Rockland and Bergen Surgery Center
- Leticia Cruz - University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital
- Mohammad Iqbal - Albany Medical Center South Clinical Campus
- Jennifer Morrissey - University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Bryan Potratz - SageWest Healthcare at Lander
Aesculap Conference Scholarship
Aesculap is proud to fund IAHCSMM Conference Scholarships to promote the sterile processing profession, by providing educational funds for up to ten individuals to attend the 2018 IAHCSMM Annual Conference & Expo in Phoenix, Arizona. The scholarship covers registration fees up to $375.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must:
- Be employed in SPD or CS for a minimum of 6 months; and
- Demonstrate advocacy for best practices in the SPD or CS environment.
Applications for the 2018 Aesculap Conference Scholarship must have been received by December 31, 2017.
- Adam Anderson - Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Hank Castro - Desert Springs Hospital
- Tony Crear - VA Medical Center - Temple
- Nicholas Finkbeiner - Spectrum Health
- Alyssa Hopper - South County Health
- Sharonn Jones - St. Christoher's Hospital for Children
- Anthony Lavalle - UCSD Medical Center
- Elizabeth O'Brien - Mount Sinai Hospital
- Julie Spallino - Kindred Healthcare Flamingo
- Chelsey Thompson - Renville County Hospital and Clinics
- Robyn Thompson - Black Hills Surgical Hospital
- Jim Zamboroski - Benefis Health System
Belimed Conference Scholarship
Belimed is proud to offer an IAHCSMM Conference Scholarship Program to promote the sterile processing profession, by providing educational funds for up to 10 individuals to attend the 2018 IAHCSMM Annual Conference & Expo in Phoenix, AZ. The scholarship covers registration fees and up to 4 nights of hotel accommodations.
Belimed recognizes the importance of certification and continuing education in the CS profession, and hopes that this scholarship can afford individuals wishing to attend the conference the opportunity. Belimed is a proud supporter of IAHCSMM.
Applications for the 2018 Belimed Conference Scholarship were due by December 31, 2017.
- Toni Amorine - Geisinger Community Medical Center
- Paul Cunningham - UC Health
- Shantay Davis - Department of VA, Wichita
- Alexa Gouker - Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center
- Sr. Maryanne King - Holy Redeemer Health Systems
- John Parada - Southwest Medical Surgery Center
- Steven Rohmann, Jr - Jewish Hospital
- Jamie Sabol - Community Memorial Hospital
- Judy Welling - Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Debra Zador - University of Maryland Shore Regional Health