To view previous scholarship recipients, visit our Scholarships page.
IAHCSMM Foundation Conference Scholarship
The IAHCSMM Foundation will be providing five scholarships for the 2019 IAHCSMM Annual Conference and Expo in Anaheim, California. The scholarships will cover registration fees and up to 4 nights of hotel accommodations.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must:
- Be employed in a Central Service or Materiel Management Department;
- Provide demonstrated commitment to continuing education and best practices;
- Be a certified technician; and
- Submit the scholarship application along with a letter of recommendation from a current supervisor/manager.
Applications for the 2019 Foundation Conference Scholarship must be received by December 31, 2018.
- Ann Briggs - Rockland and Bergen Surgery Center
- Leticia Cruz - University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital
- Mohammad Iqbal - Albany Medical Center South Clinical Campus
- Jennifer Morrissey - University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Bryan Potratz - SageWest Healthcare at Lander
Aesculap Conference Scholarship
Aesculap is proud to fund IAHCSMM Conference Scholarships to promote the sterile processing profession, by providing educational funds for up to twelve individuals to attend the 2019 IAHCSMM Annual Conference & Expo in Anaheim, CA. The scholarship covers registration fees up to $395.
Applications for the 2019 Aesculap Conference Scholarship must be received by December 31, 2018.
- Adam Anderson - Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Hank Castro - Desert Springs Hospital
- Tony Crear - VA Medical Center - Temple
- Nicholas Finkbeiner - Spectrum Health
- Alyssa Hopper - South County Health
- Sharonn Jones - St. Christoher's Hospital for Children
- Anthony Lavalle - UCSD Medical Center
- Elizabeth O'Brien - Mount Sinai Hospital
- Julie Spallino - Kindred Healthcare Flamingo
- Chelsey Thompson - Renville County Hospital and Clinics
- Robyn Thompson - Black Hills Surgical Hospital
- Jim Zamboroski - Benefis Health System
Mobile Instrument Conference Scholarship
Mobile Instrument recognizes the importance of certification and continuing education in the sterile processing profession, and is providing Scholarships for up to 5 individuals to attend the 2019 IAHCSMM Annual Conference & Expo in Anaheim, CA. The scholarship covers registration fees and up to 4 nights of hotel accommodations. Transportation and other expenses not included.
Applications for the 2019 Mobile Instrument Conference Scholarship are due by December 31, 2018.