July 1, 2019: Expo Registration Opens
July 31, 2019: Sponsorship First Rights of Refusals Expire
July 31, 2019: Speaker Presentations Due
October 2019: Education Topics/Sessions Announced
October 2019: Exhibitor and Attendee Housing Opens
October 1, 2019: Speaker Acceptance Notifications Sent
November 1, 2019: 2019 Partnerships Due
December 31, 2019: Attendee Early Bird Registration Expires
Conference attendees have purchasing power for: Central Service, Decontamination, Dentistry, Equipment Management, Infection Control, Inventory Management, Operating Room Management, Sterile Processing, Supply and Distribution, Surgical Instrumentation, Surgery Centers and Veterinary Clinics/Hospitals. Over 75% of the attendees are in a Managerial role, or higher. Open our Stats Report to learn more about our attendees.
Over the years, IAHCSMM has shown a steady increase of registrations:
IAHCSMM's Annual Conferences and Expos travel across the country, and the host city region generally has the highest attendance numbers. Typically, 91% of the attendees are US-based, and the remaining 9% are international guests.
IAHCSMM hosts over 150 different companies at its exposition. We invite you to review a complete listing of past exhibitors here.
April 26 - 29, 2020
McCormick Place - West Building
(Pre-conference events available April 25, 2020)
May 2-May 5, 2021
Greater Columbus Convention Center
(Pre-conference events available May 1, 2021)
A minimum 50% deposit is required as well as a completed contract, if received prior to December 31, 2019. Exhibit space requests received January 1, 2020 or later are required to pay the full space allotment fee to secure a space.
Unfortunately, as our Rules and Regulations state, exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee paid should the exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit.
IAHCSMM will honor companies wishing to be placed on a wait-list if the exhibit hall is sold-out. However, because of penalty fees for cancellations, it is highly unlikely that the space will become available. Payment will only be required if your company is able to be placed on the exhibit floor. Please note: not all benefits of exhibiting may be available at time of placement, and no discounts will be available.
Per 10’x10’ space, exhibitors receive four (4) exhibit badges. For example, one 10’x10’ booth would receive 4 badges, a 10’x20’ booth would receive 8 badges, and so on. Exhibitor badges allow access to the exhibit hall (set-up, exhibit hours and tear-down) and admittance to educational sessions (Sunday – Wednesday only). Exhibit badges do not provide credit for educational sessions attended, access to conference materials or admittance to meals/social functions. Exhibitors may register independently as a conference attendee for full access.
IAHCSMM does not mandate that exhibitors install carpeting or flooring in their booth, but please be advised, the exhibit hall is not carpeted and the primary floor is concrete. Carpet, flooring and padding may be rented through GES.
For all confirmed exhibitors, IAHCSMM provides a complimentary pre and post show attendee list, including names, titles, place of employment and email/phone contact information when available. The pre-conference list is emailed to the primary contact for the exhibitor 30 days before start of the exposition, and the post-show is sent within 7 days of close of the exposition. IAHCSMM strongly cautions against purchasing lists from third-party entities, as we do not sell or rent our attendee/member lists to outside companies.
GES is the contracted decorator for the show.
Service Kits are generally provided within 8 weeks of show date, and we tentatively have them scheduled to be ready January 2020.
This information will be provided after January 2020.
This information will be provided January 2020.