All Chapters are required to complete the Annual Chapter Recharter by February 1st to continue affiliation with IAHCSMM.
The Annual Recharter process was developed to:
- Demonstrate you are an active Chapter and meeting the requirements of a Constituent Chapter of IAHCSMM
- Readily identify your current Board members and Chapter Members
- Make note of the activity level of your Chapter
- Maintain accurate records of your bylaws in accordance with the Association's bylaws
Once a recharter has been approved, the Chapter will receive a waived registration for the designated Chapter Representative to attend the IAHCSMM Annual Conference and Expo.
Chapter of the Year Awards
All Chapters submitting a Recharter will be eligible to win a Chapter of the Year Award. These Awards recognize an IAHCSMM Chapter that has significantly advanced and embraced the CS profession. Winners of each category will receive an engraved plaque, plus $1,500 from the STERIS Corporation.
- Large Chapter of the Year – Chapters with over 150 members
- Medium Chapter of the Year - Chapters with 50-150 members
- Small Chapter of the Year – Chapters with under 50 members
Instructions for Submission:
Download the Annual Recharter Form.
Once completed, please submit to IAHCSMM:
Attn: Chapter Recharter
55 West Wacker Drive, Suite 501
Chicago, IL 60601 USA
Save Recharter Form and send as an email attachment to Siri Sorensen, IAHCSMM Project Manager.