South Texas Association of Sterile Processing Services
To advocate for professionalism within the Sterile Processing industry in South Texas by:
- Pooling the knowledge and experience of members for the purpose of providing the best service possible to all departments of the hospitals;
- Discussing and attempting to solve problems submitted by fellow members;
- Stimulating interest in CSSD improvements through presentation of new techniques and products;
- Promoting and improving processes and techniques through collaboration and networking within the South Texas region and across the country; and
- Providing continuing education opportunities to members and other healthcare professionals.
Board of Directors: