IAHCSMM Foundation Scholarships
2019 IAHCSMM Foundation Conference Scholarship
The IAHCSMM Foundation will be providing five scholarships for the 2019 IAHCSMM Annual Conference and Expo in Anaheim, California. The scholarships will cover registration fees and up to 4 nights of hotel accommodations.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must:
- Be employed in a Central Service or Materiel Management Department;
- Provide demonstrated commitment to continuing education and best practices;
- Be a certified technician; and
- Submit the scholarship application along with a letter of recommendation from a current supervisor/manager.
Applications for the 2019 Foundation Conference Scholarship were due by December 31, 2018.
- Brittney Bruin, CRCST, Lead Tech - Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, North Pole, AK
- Emily Davis, CRCST, CIS, Technician - Bassett Heatlhcare Network, Franklin, NY
- Michelle Brown, CRCST, CER, CIS, Technician - Mercy Hospital of Joplin, Joplin, MO
- Julie Dothager, CRCST, CER, Technician - Fayette County Hospital, Vandalia, IL
- Ramon Hidalgo, CRCST, CHL, Supervisor - Banner Boswell Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
- Ann Briggs - Rockland and Bergen Surgery Center
- Leticia Cruz - University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital
- Mohammad Iqbal - Albany Medical Center South Clinical Campus
- Jennifer Morrissey - University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Bryan Potratz - SageWest Healthcare at Lander