We Invite You to Exhibit
Connect and communicate with nearly 1,400 Central Service/Sterile Processing (CS/SP) professionals at the most highly anticipated event dedicated to this industry. The managers and supervisors who will be in attendance are directly responsible for the purchase, supply, maintenance and distribution of instrumentation supplies and equipment for hospitals, clinics and surgery centers worldwide.
More About Us
Taking place Saturday, April 27, 2019 through Wednesday, May 1, 2019, in Anaheim, California, CS/SP professionals will attend the IAHCSMM Annual Conference for education, CE credits and networking among their peers. On Monday, April 29 from 1pm to 5pm and Tuesday, April 30 from 8am to 12pm, attendees will have uninterrupted access to the IAHCSMM expo for demonstrations and practical uses of your products and services to solve their everyday needs in CS/SP. During these dedicated exhibit hours, exhibitors can expect no educational sessions held outside the exhibit hall, keeping attendees in the expo hall and booth personnel busy with prospective leads.
Space will be rented at the rate of $2,400 per 10'x10' linear space, with a $100 additional charge for each corner assigned. A minimum 50% deposit of exhibit space must accompany the exhibit contract, if received prior to December 31, 2018. After that date, new exhibitors are required to pay the full amount with their exhibit contract. Space may be held during an initial 30 day period, but will not be published or guaranteed until a booth payment has been received. Applications will not be processed nor space assigned without a booth payment. Failure to receive any balance payment due 30 days prior to the exposition shall be interpreted that the exhibiting company no longer wishes to keep the reservation space and space reservation shall be considered forfeited. Exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee paid should the exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit. Should an exhibitor reduce the size of their contracted booth space, a 20% service charge of the original contract price will be assessed by IAHCSMM, and IAHCSMM has the right to reassign the exhibitor to a different booth space based on revised size requirements. In the event that fire, strike or other circumstances beyond the control of show management causes the exposition to be cancelled, a full refund of the exhibit rental fees paid will be made, which is the limit and extent of IAHCSMM's liability for such cancellation.
- Exclusive exhibit hall hours: No educational sessions will be held outside the exhibit hall during this time
- Booth identification sign: Complimentary 7" x 44" ID sign with company name and booth number
- Draped back wall and side rails
- 24-hour perimeter security services
- Company name, booth number and 150 maximum word company description in the Conference Program and Guide to the Expo
- Complimentary one-time use of both the pre- and post-show attendee list
- 4 complimentary exhibitor booth staff registrations per 10'x10' space for exhibit hall and non-credit session attendance
- Priority point designations toward 2020 Expo placement
- Exhibit Hall is not carpeted
- Electrical, internet and other accessories not included
- Exhibitor badges do not allow admittance to Social events, Hands-On Labs, Workshops or additional paid events. To attend these events or receive CE credit for educational sessions, separate attendee registration is required.
Initial booth placements were done onsite in Phoenix during the 2018 Annual Conference & Expo, for registered exhibitors at that event. Expo registration re-opened August 6, 2018, on a space availability basis to CS/SP-focused vendors.
The link below is a static PDF image reflecting current availability as of the date indicated at the top of the PDF. Booths marked in blue are available, and yellow are courtesy holds. When registering (see link below), you will have the ability to merge joint blue booths to create a larger footprint in the exhibit hall.
Rules and Regulations
Please be sure to review our rules and regulations, to familiarize yourself with the full aspect of exhibiting with IAHCSMM.
Do you have a question regarding demographic information, deadlines and important dates, or how to enhance your expo experience? Please visit our FAQ section to learn more.
When ready to register as an exhibitor, please choose the online version (recommended) or the PDF Prospectus.